Welcome to “Workshhop“
Experimental based learning in single day workshops on digital by industry leaders.
Agile Product Ownership can make or break product and project success! It’s all about facilitating the team through the value process and ensuring customer value is met all along the way! Come explore the critical success factors of Product Ownership with Angela in person. In class we will look at a case study and learn the steps and practice what it takes to create:
A Compelling Product Vision
Powerful Metrics For Your Product/Project
A Viable Product Roadmap
The Product Owner role in Release Planning
Aligning the Vision, Metrics, Roadmap and Release Plan
What A healthy Backlog Looks Like
Prioritizing The Backlog
Product Owner Role in Business Agility
- PO point of view for PaaS engagements
How Digital and AI projects Use These Concepts too!
This course will be very interactive, and participants will create these deliverables in small groups for a course case study.
ABOUT ANGELA WICK
Angela Wick is a trainer, consultant, agile coach, author, blogger and speaker. With over 20 years of experience, Angela is a recognized global expert in business analysis and agile practices. She helps organizations bring agility and a value mindset to the products and solutions they develop. As the founder of BA-Squared, LLC, a training consulting organization, she focuses on modernizing requirements and agile practices, and teached agile product ownership, agile business analysis, and project management.
Angela is passionate about bringing innovation, creativity and leadership agile practices. She contributes to the industry thought leadership in the following ways:
- As a member of the IIBA Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) v3 committee.
- Lead author and committee chair of the IIBA Business Analysis competency model.
- Author of the “Career Models” chapter in managing business analysts
- Expert reviewer of Business Analysis for Practitioners : A Practice Guide
- Author of the ebook “Agile Product Ownership : Maximizing the Role and Accelerating Success”